Catechesis at Blessed Trinity
• Blessed Trinity offers catechetical classes in preparation to receive 1st Holy Communion as well as the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Two academic years (September-May) are required for the reception of each Sacrament.
• Registrations are open for classes beginning in mid-September 2019. You may register your son or daughter Monday-Friday, 9am-1:30pm or Tuesdays, 4pm-6pm, & Thursdays, 4:30pm-6:30pm.
* Please provide a copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate when registering if not baptized in this parish.
• For 1st Holy Communion, parents may register their child if they have completed 6 years of age by September. For Confirmation, their child should be approximately 12 years old by September.
• Classes offered on Monday evenings (5:30pm-6:45pm) & Wednesday evenings (5:30pm-6:45pm)
• Registration fee is $45 for the first child, $25 for each additional child.
• For more information, please contact the Parish Office (864.879.4225, ext. 0)
• Classes begin on Monday, September 23rd, & Wednesday, September 25th
• For more information, please contact the Parish Office (864.879.4225, ext. 0). “….the definitive aim of catechesis is to put people not only in touch but in communion, in intimacy, with Jesus Christ: only He can lead us to the love of the Father in the Spirit and make us share in the life of the Holy Trinity.” - John Paul II, Catechesi Tradendae (On Catechesis in Our Time)